Gardening & Advice
You love to see your garden looking cared for and thriving. When it looks good, you are happy! With years of experience in caring for gardens, we will recommend a maintenance plan to suit you and your garden.
Seasonal garden care
We visit your garden and discuss your requirements, then recommend a schedule of regular visits to suit your garden, how much gardening you wish to do yourself, and your budget. We provide all equipment and supply materials such as fertilisers and composts.
At the appropriate time of year, a seasonal maintenance programme may include:
- pruning of shrubs, roses, climbers and fruit trees
- feeding and mulching of plants
- division of herbaceous plants that have grown too large or lack vigour
- cutting back of herbaceous plants during the dormant season
- treatment of plant problems, pests and diseases
- weed control
- planting up of seasonal containers
One-off garden visits and advice
You may just need some specialist advice or expert gardening to address one aspect of your garden, such as pruning, selection of trees or soil improvement. Or perhaps you are a keen gardener and would like some guidance on how best to maintain and develop your garden.
We will meet with you to assess your garden and 'walk and talk' with you around the garden to discuss any aspects you wish. And we can follow this up with a written report on the key points to give you an ongoing reference.
We can advise on suitable plants, and supply them for you if required - see our information on plant sourcing for more details.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you enjoy your gardening more!
Gardening has an impact on the environment. We aim to:
- - Use local suppliers wherever possible
- - Use peat-free composts and organic fertilisers according to client preference
- - Use chemicals minimally, responsibly and appropriately
- - Re-use plastic pots
- - Consider wildlife when designing gardens and in our approach to gardening
- - Encourage composting
- - Consider water use and management
- - Minimise waste disposal when constructing gardens
Contact us to talk about your garden...
Tel: 01963 441454
Mobile: 07787 513212
2 Manor Cottages
Somerset, BA22 7HT